We Are Here For You during the COVID-19:
In the light of news surrounding COVID-19, the safety of our patients is our top
priority. We are actively maintaining a clean office environment, taking every
precautions to ensure your safety.
1. All patients will be screened before the appointments. We will take your
temperature and ask about any symptoms you might have as necessary.
2. If you have fever and flu or cold like symptoms or you think you may contact
someone who is sick, please immediately contact your doctor and cancel or
postpone your acupuncture appointment.
3. All patients and visitors are required to wear masks. We will provide masks if
you are unable to bring your own.
4. We only allow one patient at a time in our waiting room and treatment room.
5. We wear masks and face shields, and practice frequent handwashing and
sanitizing all surfaces and rooms. UV-C air sanitizers also will be used daily to
help killing germs.
Your Safety & Health are Our Top Priority!
Dr. Mindy M. Dai
Valley Acupuncture & Herb Center
2031 W. Alameda Ave., Suite 206
Burbank, CA 91506
- Available in the building parking lot
and free on Sat. & Sun.
- Street parking is always readily
|Valley Acupuncture & Herb Center. Copyright © 2006-2020. All Rights Reserved.